Thursday, June 07, 2007

Trainspotting: so 90s

These days, in these digs, I'm more likely to go in for tourist spotting.
This afternoon (thursday, about 1400 hours), I installed myself on our new rooftop terrace and spyed on the people down below. I originally wanted to see some characters, but none came along, so I decided to test my developed eye for picking out the tourists
from the non-tourists. See if you can too!

1.


















2.

















3.


















4.


















5.


















6.


















7.


















8.

















9.
































10.
































11.


















12.


















13.

















14.


















15.
































16.

































17.
































18.

















Answers:
1. Francais
2. Etranger
3. Fr.
4. Etr.
5. Fr.
6. Etr.
7. Fr.
8. Etr.
9. Etr.
10. Fr.
11. Etr.
12. Etr.
13. Fr.
14. Fr.
15. Etr.
16. Fr.
17. Etr.
18. Etr.

Voila! What was your score? Leave it as a comment...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! and you guys think im voyueristic?! how long did this take you? I think this game is right up there with trying to take photos of passing cars - it rocks! what was life before digital photography??

son x

3:54 PM  
Blogger Zyrieen said...

Mum got 12/18. Well I'm impressed! I kind of...one, two, skip a few, five six, give it up for dead? Anyway, hope you're having fun up there :P

5:58 AM  
Blogger sam said...

Haven't you heard? If you don't use your camera at least once daily, it loses its clarity. Besides, if they can take photos of me, .....

6:56 AM  
Blogger Doobism said...

They didn't all load for me, but i got 8/10. my trick was if they were in sandals or bad sneakers (see 2, 4, 9 and 11) they were tourists :P

What i want to know is, how do YOU know the answers? Did you go down and ask them?

10:05 PM  
Blogger sam said...

Usually I hear them talking, smartarse. If not, then I see if they stop with interest in front of either the museum across the road or the provencal folk gift shop on the ground floor. The hardest tourists to pick are the Italians, cos they just want to get to the cathedral, and don't really dawdle.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home