Tuesday, June 26, 2007


A blog For Sonya


All my friends here stare, enviously, at the regular packages, presents and letters I receive. They think I am sooo lucky to have soooo many friends who care and go to the trouble of staying in touch with me while I’m away. But the truth is, it’s only one friend: Sonya. Sonya the stalker.

And I love her!!!

Thanks for making me feel so special!!!!












First came the travel tapes which even had Son's voice recorded on them in preparing for the moment i really miss the sound of her voice!













She loaded me up with to-do books, posters and presents in an enormous package she sent one month before she arrived chez moi.
Six days after she left, I got another letter from her in Paris!!!
I even got a matchbox surprise!



And there were always letters filled with photos of the dog park, new restaurants in Sydney and exotic travel destinations enticing me to return home.
Don't worry Son, i am coming home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! you know i actually worry - and wow i really come across as more of a stalker than i think i do! the postoffice people think im crazy. esp when i sent off all those matchboxes.
but thank you for the posting! so nice! and you're so very welcome! i love sending stuff to you!!
xxxx son

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home